New Bar ARB Smmit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy45

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well after taking out a few Roo's I had this installed yesterday. So now hopefully it will be a lot better and also installed the ARB side rails and steps.

This is the new summit bar. Around $4500 all done. Painting to match is extra. I prefer the black. :dirol:

Attachments

• new bar.jpg
    new bar.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 406
  • new bar 2.jpg
    new bar 2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 389
  • side steps.jpg
    side steps.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 377
I went hunting for one for the D40. Apparently they dont decided to make them.
I really like it Sammy.. great choice! !

I went hunting for one for the D40. Apparently they dont decided to make them.
I really like it Sammy.. great choice! !

Yep top notch and they have upgraded the side rails and really put some effort in. Yes expensive, but certainly is quality.

cheers :)

Looks like they did an ordinary job cutting the front bumper to match the bar? My mate just bought a new NP300 with the same bar and I am sure his was a lot neater round the edges, however that bit of original bumper they leave there is super flimsy

Looks like they did an ordinary job cutting the front bumper to match the bar? My mate just bought a new NP300 with the same bar and I am sure his was a lot neater round the edges, however that bit of original bumper they leave there is super flimsy

Yep I agree there. Will be discussing it with them on Tuesday :) Yep a fair amount of movement. Will get it sorted though.

That movement is normal though, there is nothing to brace the left over bit of plastic bumper that you have to retain so there isn't a gap. It just doesn't follow the lines of the bar nicely like my mates did

That movement is normal though, there is nothing to brace the left over bit of plastic bumper that you have to retain so there isn't a gap. It just doesn't follow the lines of the bar nicely like my mates did

Yes it's pretty ordinary considering they have a template to use!

I am happy with mine no complaints.
I watched the dealer install mine not easy with the paper template a little guessing has to go in and cut bigger then trim down.

I thought it odd there was no recovery point on them. I see on the passenger side there looks like a decent recovery point, it is a pitty it isn't paired as by the it looks drivers side has the captive chassis nuts to accommodate another one.

I thought it odd there was no recovery point on them. I see on the passenger side there looks like a decent recovery point, it is a pitty it isn't paired as by the it looks drivers side has the captive chassis nuts to accommodate another one.

Couple of aftermarket ones will fix that problem :rock:

Latest posts

Back