Double Swag - Anyone got this one?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozstickman

Reaction score
Anyone bought one of these? Me and the wife have an old double swag but with no mesh. The old style, just the big flap over the top which was fine but we want to upgrade as we now live in the tropics. We want to use it for when it's just the two of us nicking off for a night or two.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419726539.610386.jpg

I'd be interested to know aswell. Even the ARB sky dome swag if anyone has one. Trying to work out whether it's worth lugging the Rv4 patent or just swagging into on our Simo trip

We have a camper trailer kitted out but that's for family trips away. Just after a new double swag for when it's just me and missus doing a little quick get away or using it solo when me and a few mates do a trip.

I have an ultima ultimate king ... it is large when rolled up ...but it is really comfortable from FNQ in summer to the snowy mountains in winter.
Yes they are expensive, BUT my last one lasted 18 years, including using it nearly every night for 18 months whilst travelling Aus...cause we were having the recession we had to have.. Funny thing was I could get a temp job in nearly every town I wanted.

http://www.ultimaswag.com/swags.htm

We have Southern cross canvas single and King.
Can't faulty them, good canvas, reasonable price, awesome after sale service and most important "Australian made"

I've had a look at a heap more swags but only on the net as I'm still on swing. I'm going to go an Aussie made swag, but just don't know which one yet. The local camping place to me has swags that I will go have a look at on Saturday after I get home.

I've got an Oztrail Mitchell double. Got it BNIB on Ebay for around $350 a few years back. It's a great swag. It has good ventilation when opened up, midgeproof mesh all over, plenty of room inside and watertight if the weather turns bad. Foam matress is 7cm thick and I found it more than comfortable.

I still haven't picked up a new swag yet. Still using my old swag. Would be nice to have mozzie/midges screen but. I'll get around to getting a new one soon I hope.

Latest posts

Back