Discoloured rubber seals on wheel arch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jvstnholl

Reaction score
Hey, I was wonder what is the best option to fix or replace the rubber seals on wheels arches.
And instructions on replacing them
Here are some photos of mine
ca7178bd8aeb68e7288b22de97949a6d.jpg
e2336b9dd328173e66cd7856f036840b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think ull find its not worth touching them.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

all you need to do is buy a roll of masking tape and tape up both sides of the seal so no paint gets on the guards then buy an auto spray tin of your car colour [ $14 from supercheap.] give approx 3 coats and it should last atleast 1 year before you have to do it again. simple job and looks like new again.

I would be very happy with yours lol, look like they only need a bit of a clean. Mine started falling out and I got tired of seeing them hanging off and then putting them back. I took them out altogether and carefully applied sikaflex to seal the gap. Looks alright.

Last edited:
they should be the same colour as the vehicle, after some time the heat / uv rays wears off the colour back to the original untreated plastic . my sons silver navara went the same as the one in pics but my later model white navara still has nice white rubbers.:rofl2:

Latest posts

Back