WA im coming for a visit!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navtruckchic

Reaction score
Hey perthies!!

I'm heading to Perth for Christmas and New Years this year. It's my first trip to WA! Pretty excited! Unfortunately as much as I really want to drive the nullabor as it's on my bucket list, time is against me for this trip so I'll have to fly.

As I've said it's my first time to Perth so was just wondering what are some touristy things I should do whilst I'm there and what does everyone do for nye celebrations??

Thanks!!

Gordy :)

Depends on what you want to see, mate.

if you want beaches, breweries and wineries then the south west is what you want. Look for margaret river or dunsborough and you should be pretty good. Get in now for accommodation though because it will get well booked up.

Thanks for the ideas, I just wanna see everything lol just trying to get some ideas before I head over.
Accommodation is all sorted coz I've got family over there :)

Yes yes your special dave lol
I really wanna drive the nullabor one day but just won't be this time.
WA is the only state I haven't been to yet

The Fremantle Prison seems pretty popular, there is a underground tunnel tour which is excellent. Kings park is always good, rottenest island for a day or two. It will be pretty hot around them so I suggest checking out trig, scabs or coot beaches. Im sure there is plenty more to do, just depends on what you are into

The Fremantle Prison seems pretty popular, there is a underground tunnel tour which is excellent. Kings park is always good, rottenest island for a day or two. It will be pretty hot around them so I suggest checking out trig, scabs or coot beaches. Im sure there is plenty more to do, just depends on what you are into

Ooooo I'll have a look at where all those places are!!

Depends where you're staying too.... do you have access to transport or not?

Staying at karrinyup with my brother and his family. will hire a car over there coz my brothers only got one car

how do u circumcise a tasmanian???? kick his sister in the jaw.... (just a joke any tasmanians reading this)

Latest posts

Back