Chipit - Clarkson

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4 ST-R

Reaction score
Hey guys, what's the go? Has ChipIt in Clarkson shut down? Finally went to get off my arse and get a chip...no good

They are gone mate. Left us blokes withh chipit chips hanging by our necks. No one wants to touch them for tuning etc. Sucks

Rusty

Aha, cheers guys. Ordered a Xrox bullbar instead. The $$ was burning a hole in my pocket. Haha.

Go to united fuel and get a Unichip or stienbauer, wouldn't trust my rig to any other mob in perth

seen a chipit chip for sale for 600. came with all cables and software. think it might still be for sale

Still the chip it Mk1 (fuel rail only) but Ive got the Unichip sitting at home waiting to go in

You will love the xrox bar and reasonable easy fit too. 4x4 ST-R just fitted one to my D40 just need to be hand with a grinder with a very thin cutting disk but they look awesome when fitted. And on chip I reckon unichip is the only wat to go

Last edited:
You will love the xrox bar and reasonable easy fit too. 4x4 ST-R just fitted one to my D40 just need to be hand with a grinder with a very thin cutting disk but they look awesome when fitted. And on chip I reckon unichip is the only wat to go

Cheers mate. Pretty handy with 'man skills' so I should be sweet. Thanxs

It got it through a reputable WA diesel tuning company but I understand it came from the states.

Latest posts

Back