Newcastle day trip?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastas dog

Reaction score
Hi Fellas who's keen for a day trip around Newy or Watogans before Chrissy. I'm new up here so don't Know any tracks so we'll someone who does to lead the way if there keen.

I was thinking about Mt Sugar Loaf or the Killingworth Loop maybe both if theres enough time.
Any one Keen, Been a while since we've had group meet/outing.

Cheers Gav

Last edited:
19 works best for me, will confirm by sat this week :) depending on the trails and if I need sliders and plates will see

19th sounds good but will also confirm soon. Regarding tracks around here not really mate to be honest. Been keen to hit up the Kelly loop if someone is keen to show us.

Yeah the 19th seems to be the go.
I think we should book that in.
I know where the Killy loop starts just don't know where to go once were in there but keen to just have an adventure, go and see where we end up. Or if someones got navigation and down load it from 4x4 earth.

Keen as mum will be down to help wife with the kids, but anyone ever done these trails before because if I need bash plates and sliders I'm out :)

I'm a maybe.
I did killy loop a few weeks ago and it was really chewed out and nasty.
Out of 5 trucks, 2 had lokkas and were okay. The rest didn't have any lockers.
2 blew cvs and 1 struggled through without a locker.
I also managed to pretty much destroy my ironman bashplates when i didn't see a nasty hole.
I'll whack some pics up a bit later.

I'm a maybe.
I did killy loop a few weeks ago and it was really chewed out and nasty.
Out of 5 trucks, 2 had lokkas and were okay. The rest didn't have any lockers.
2 blew cvs and 1 struggled through without a locker.
I also managed to pretty much destroy my ironman bashplates when i didn't see a nasty hole.
I'll whack some pics up a bit later.

Sounds like a bit of challenge.
Maybe mt sugar loaf then or anywhere I just wanna go for a drive.
Do you know a few tracks around here soybean being from blacksmiths

Same here not keen for anything to hetic , got a trip in Feb to Frazier. So have been taking it easy as late.
I'm happy to hit sugarloaf have not been there for a while. Might have a mate keen.

Same here not keen for anything to hetic , got a trip in Feb to Frazier. So have been taking it easy as late.
I'm happy to hit sugarloaf have not been there for a while. Might have a mate keen.

Yeah well lets make it sugarloaf on the 19th. Theres a couple of guys on the #navelife Facebook page that are maybe keen swell.

So who's in.

Latest posts

Back