Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what does everyone think about sunday the 6th of september morning or afternoon doesnt bother me lets us know what you reckon and maddogrc dont stress about 2wd lets just go have some fun and if you need help there will be a few of us there to lend a hand

cheers mate

6th of september sounds fine to me and hopefully should be a bit drier than now with all this rain.

make it a day trip probs, meet around 9:30-10am for breakfast at a designated place (anyone want to make a recommendation?) and then leave to mundaring? decent lunch break and go through the rest.

you all got uhf cb radios? i got 1 hand held spare if anyone needs it

Sounds like a plan, I'm in too.

Don't have a uhf yet but will see if i can afford one by then.
I'm with matty & navvy, 2wd is no prob. Enough hands to pull u out of anything

Ive got uhf but ive just realised that 6th of sep is fathers day i should be alright to go but if anyone has any objections let us know and we can push it back a weekend day trip sounds good not to sure on places to eat around there though any ideas? it is really muddy there at the moment a mate just posted a video on facebook he needed his winch to get up one hill but like maddogrc said should be a bit dryer by then also any thoughts on whether this is just a navara.asia trip or can we bring others my brother has a shorty mavarick and is pretty keen for a mundaring trip either way its no probs

maverick? you mean that patrol wagon copy? haha. nah, good cars they are for a ford

yeah, the more the better i say!

fathers day? well i should be ok with that as the party is late afternoon.

the only times i've seen the mundaring track (or part of it) is while travelling along brookton highway. i dont know what part of the track that is, so i'll have to do some map checking of my own now.

just checked the maps

do we enter from flynn road or do we go from the back side and finish up onto flynn road?

you said your mate was just at the track, reckon you could ask him for info on the best place to start and if theres anywhere in town close by to meet up?

ill be well keen.
new modified front bar is on with HID headlight conversion.
time to roll.

Yeah i'm mad keen guys! I picked up a snatch and one of those "tow hitch recovery points"
last night so that can be used on any car with a tow bar. Will also bring the compressor if anyone needs it.

Cheers for the uhf heads up, will look into it. Cheap ebay one may be the way to go for now.

I'm down with "more the merrier" and probably safer too

i found my top 50 4x4 WA book and in it is the mundaring power lines trek it also says to go onto flynn rd and left onto nganguring rd ill bring it with me on the day. I know i suggested the date but i might have a little problem now the missus is keen to do some fathers day gatherings so i might have to either give it a miss or push it back a weekend or 2 or bring it forward a weekend if everyone is ok with that but ill talk to her tonight and let everyone know asap

sorry about this everyone hopefully ill be right for the 6th

well putting it back a weekend or 2 could be a good thing if it means it will be a lot drier down there, but if putting forward, i'm no good for 29/30 of this month

either way it'll be good fun!

got myself a scan gauge 2 thingo today for reading all the codes and such of the cars internals and its pretty damn neat! got the boost and kW setup as extra functions otherwise running L/100km and rev gauges when its on, but can change to anything like engine load, intake temp, etc.

hey again sorry to mess everyone around but im good for the 6th of sep my bro is keen to so he'll be with us it seemed that everyone was good for the 6th so we'll keep it for then ay what yous reckon just looking in the ubd there is a servo on the corner of great eastern highway and old sawyers rd in sawyers valley they will more than likely do food for breakie just an idea if you all want to meet there anyone got any other ideas my facebook mate said they went in on flynn rd to and that hill he winched up there is other tracks around it

also maddog what is that scan thing you got would you be willing to tell us how much and where from

sorry again
lets go have some fun
Matt

Last edited:
Was that scan gauge easy is to fit? The L/100 would be real handy not to mention the rest. Price range?

As for date change i can do the sunday before or the weekend after but am going east 2nd week after.

i'm reconsidering the trip, the pages and info says 4wd only so maybe its better not to risk it with me being in 2wd...

if shit goes wrong then i'll have no one to blame but myself for taking the wrong type of vehicle into the area.

i'm reconsidering the trip, the pages and info says 4wd only so maybe its better not to risk it with me being in 2wd...

if shit goes wrong then i'll have no one to blame but myself for taking the wrong type of vehicle into the area.

Hey maddogrc the 4x4 book ive got says low range and high clearence for hardcore bits but it also says awd easy going for other bits because there are chicken tracks around the hard bits its up to you mate but there will be a few of us there to help if you need it

Latest posts

Back