Rear Pinion Angle Correction

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Il be looking into some edges then going from there. Droneing is driving me nuts.

Still working on mine, put in a 15mm tail shaft spacer to push the centre bearing back into place but i'm still getting what I now think is a diff shudder... I cant win ffs. it cant be the clutch- iv'e had it out twice, second time got the works so it has to be the diff- it's not there from take off it comes in a touch latter like a tail shaft bouncing round.

Still working on mine, put in a 15mm tail shaft spacer to push the centre bearing back into place but i'm still getting what I now think is a diff shudder... I cant win ffs. it cant be the clutch- iv'e had it out twice, second time got the works so it has to be the diff- it's not there from take off it comes in a touch latter like a tail shaft bouncing round.

Where did you get the tail shaft spacer from? Did u happen to take any photos of the centre bearing when it was pulled to the rear slightly? I think mine is pulled to the rear also but I didn't take any notice of what it looked like before hand. Did u end up using the wedges?

Latest posts

Back