Anyone running 3" lift?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomHogan

Reaction score
Looking at a 3" suspension lift with a 2" body lift.
Body lift ill probably get from Zordo.

Just wondering where people got there 3" lifts from and prices.

Any info would be sick. Cheers.

I want to but have only just started looking. calamini or something like that look good and cheap compared to snake they are usa but

Yeah i Looked at snake, $2,450 with tough dog or rancho shocks. Not sure about postage though.

Ill have a look at calmini now. hopefully they have freight on their site.

I also messaged Zordo to see what he has going.

Last edited:
haha Zordo is a member on this forum who is really good to deal with.

Type Zordo suspension into google and it will go to his website.

I also looked up Calamini under $1000 for 3' lift . Found Caloffroad which is an Australian company (which I'm guessing could be linked to calamini. They have 2 kits, one is $2000 and the other with rear leafs is almost $3000

Here is the link anyway http://www.caloffroad.com.au/products/corproducts_nissan_navarad22.htm

Just get it freighted from us it will take a few weeks but be heaps cheaper if your gonna let me know what you come up with i might get one at the same time. might be able to get cheaper postage or better buy price for 2sets maybe

Yeah for sure! Im going to my fabricator tomorrow and talk over a few things with him. Probably know within 3 or 4 days in which ill be doing and ill let you know asap.

ill send an email to calmini now seeing about cost of freight for one and two sets of lifts.

Yeah know worries ill prob have to contact them to just to make sure they will.fit a 2012 model. id think they would but will have to double check

hey guys,
im running a 3" lift in my car. started off with a 2" then bought UCA's from snake racing for the extra lift at the front.
Im currently getting some 3" leaf springs made up as you cant buy them anywhere.

dont bother buying a 3" lift straight out from snake racing or companies like them. You can get a 2" lift fitted for around $1500 then buy a set of UCAs to get the extra lift

I got an email back from Calmini this morning.
3" lift kit itself is $990
And shipping to the South coast is $244.

Im thinking of getting one now because even with shipping its cheaper then any 2" lift here.

qqc d22, postage is only $100 cheaper if we get them freighted together. IMO i would get it sent straight to you, saves on petrol money meeting each other somewhere.

Yeah mate definatly cause im in qld to so yeah lot of messing around for 100bucks.what was included in that kit?

Just sent an email asking the exact same question.

Ill copy and paste it here once i hear a reply.

DomHogan said:
Just sent an email asking the exact same question.

Ill copy and paste it here once i hear a reply.

At a guess, everything but the leaves, shocks or torsion bars...

So that 3" kit will just be the UCA's and extended shackles, maybe some extended brake lines (unnecessary). So you'll still be running the crappy stock leaves, shocks and torsion bars.

A good quality 2" suspension lift will set you back around $1500+ and will get you the lifted leaf pack for the rear, greasable shackles, HD torsion bars and shocks all round.

However, calmini is an American site, so you might get a load more for your money then in Australia! Let us all know! (Not that I'm in need for anything)

Edit: the calmini site shows this:
http://www.purenissan.com/3_suspension_4wd.htm

Which is illegal on a road registered vehicle in Australia, just so you know.

Last edited:
But yourself a good quality 2" lift and then get the front upper arms for a bit more front end flex. I had the 3" lift in mine but lowered it back down to 2" as the ride was shit

Boosted said:
But yourself a good quality 2" lift and then get the front upper arms for a bit more front end flex. I had the 3" lift in mine but lowered it back down to 2" as the ride was shit

This is how you do it right. It's the setup I run, and it's bloody sweet as.

When you say the ride was shit in what way. did you have standard torsion bars and extended shackles or a different setup?

To get the 3" ride height the torsion bars were wound up to tight and it made it really rough but taking it down an inch really changed it

Latest posts

Back