2014 Pre Muster Raffle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME!!! Thanks guys for organising such a great raffle, gotta say im stoked....now for the hard part, what do i get?? am thinking an awning.
Big thanks to everyone especially the organisers, bigger thanks to Steve from Toughtoys for the donations both the raffle and the Muster, chances are ill end up spending more coz i just cant help myself.
Nah still here Oilad and Nath can one person really win too much?? I actually forgot the draw was tonight as iv been flat out and i didnt even expect to win this time i have to say.
Is there a raffle during the Muster?? im feeling lucky, this win is appreciated and has made working ALL night a little easier.
Now who can i pay a 6 pack (or more) to bring all my goodies down at Muster time??

Last edited:
Thanks gents. Am wrapped to say the least.
Awesome Gonzo that would be great help to me. Am looking at a 2.5x3 LED awning and maybe a few nicknacks or even a compressor as my last one got flogged when my shed got done over.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415091511.495090.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415091522.896359.jpg

Attached the awning that Gonzo bought down for me from the raffle. I have also fit the aerial and looks great more pics to come. Also a big thanks to Tough Toys who sponsored the raffle, can't wait till next years

Hell no!!! I would have had it on at the muster but didn't have long enough bolts.
Thanks again Gonz. By the way u seem to have picked up my spot lights by accident. ;).

Latest posts

Back