Swapping to 15" rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJcrowe

Reaction score
Hi fellas.

Decided to swap out the factory 16" rims and fit 15".
Just a few questions:

1- Has anyone here currently got 15" rims fitted?
2- What model vehicle did you get to fit the stud pattern?
3- Looking to get a negative offset, any recommendations?
And lastly
4- 15x7 or 15x8?

Cheers
Josh

I had a set of 15x7's (not sure of the offset) but they wouldn't fit over the front brake calipers of my 2010 d22, something to check before you decide to drop a size!

I had a set of 15x7's (not sure of the offset) but they wouldn't fit over the front brake calipers of my 2010 d22, something to check before you decide to drop a size!

I didn't think of the brake calipers.. Something to check.
I have a 2010 d22 as well, did you stick with the 15"? What do you run now?

I didn't think of the brake calipers.. Something to check.
I have a 2010 d22 as well, did you stick with the 15"? What do you run now?

Nah mate went with 16x7-3 offset,

I've got 265-75-r16 cooper st maxx's on as well and they scrubbed pretty bad at first, nothing a box cutter couldn't fix😉

Nah mate went with 16x7-3 offset,

I've got 265-75-r16 cooper st maxx's on as well and they scrubbed pretty bad at first, nothing a box cutter couldn't fix😉

Yeah mine scrubbed a bit too so i just took the mud guards off all together. i will look into it further and post a pic when i finally decide.

I got 15x7 -10 offset rims on my D22, they clear the brakes and look great. Tyres are 31x10.5 r15, had to trim the mudflaps a little bit.. cheers!

Attachments

• DSCN7763.jpg
    DSCN7763.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 286
Yep youll need like a landcruiser/patrol offset which is usully neg 22. But as terrano has done it lookes like -10 also fits.

Nah mate went with 16x7-3 offset, I've got 265-75-r16 cooper st maxx's on as well and they scrubbed pretty bad at first, nothing a box cutter couldn't fixdde09
G'day Boof I've got the same tyres and am trying to work out what size I can comfortably run with, have you got any pics of yours mate?

How would 0 offset look and would they scrub?

Latest posts

Back