D22 rear bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pommy

Reaction score
G'day guys does any body make a steel rear bar for the d22that doesn't have a tow bar intergrated ? thanks I am in vic

I think the idea of having the tow bar intergrated with the rest of bar is for both strength and if you get bogged pull outs etc plus the way these bars are mounted is the same way as a towbar is mounted. so without having a towbar intergrated , the bar would be quite weak. maybe i am wrong but thats how i am thinking.

I think the idea of having the tow bar intergrated with the rest of bar is for both strength and if you get bogged pull outs etc plus the way these bars are mounted is the same way as a towbar is mounted. so without having a towbar intergrated , the bar would be quite weak. maybe i am wrong but thats how i am thinking.
I think he needs something like mine, the hitch receiver is incorporated into the bar but giving heaps more departure than standard with the recovery strength needed.
http://www.navara.asia/showpost.php?p=367905&postcount=4

Latest posts

Back