Throttle controllers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky2228

Reaction score
Has anyone fitted an idrive throttle controller to their D23 ST-X Auto 4x4, and if so any feedback?

I don’t believe in them myself I think you are better off increasing the overall response of the torque curve and overall horsepower when you sink the boot in rather than a device that makes it “appear” more satisfying when you give it some. But hopefully someone that’s fitted it can give their thoughts.
Cheers

not me personally, but a friend has, and he loves his. he has fitted taller tyres, and now feels like he has his performance back, ill ask him again, and see if his fuel consumption has altered!

Hi Erica’s, thanks for the quick reply, I asked the question as i feel the D23 is a great ute, but is tuned to a more economical focused drive and I like the idea of having the option of selecting a quicker engine response.
I must say, that I haven’t heard a bad word about the idrive unit from owners. Most people that I have asked are Ranger or Hilux drivers and they swear by the controller, so I’m interested in hearing from D23 owners, like you and your friend.

Latest posts

Back