Deni ute muster

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only got 1 aerial on my ute. Might after I get another 7 or 8 fitted.

Plus 15 spotties fairy lights every where down the side and saggy nuts hanging from the tow ball. Oh and dont forget my favourite bullet hole stickers on the doors. :rofl2:

I'm probably going this year with my 15 year old son. And I've got none of the above, but will be wearing my RMW boots. As an old fart, I couldn't give a rat's clacker if my ute doesn't fit in.

Yeah but as a old fat who doesn't give a rats clacker you can probably take a joke, how many of those dunnydoor drivers with chevy bowties can say that.

went to a few B&S when I was a young'n. bundy was never kind to me lol, still can't stop drinking it though.

Yeah but as a old fat who doesn't give a rats clacker you can probably take a joke, how many of those dunnydoor drivers with chevy bowties can say that.

Old fat, old fart, same same but different! Could never get my head around whacking a bowtie on a crummydore. Chevs to me are chevelles, camaros, bel airs or maybe an old C10.

Anyway, now the latest trip is done and dusted, Deni is something to look forward to.

Sorry I didn't mean to make personal judgements on what you might be taking with you just what you may have been :big_smile:

I'll be there... My D40 has a Bull Bar, 2 extra Aerials and Longhorn Sticker so I sort of fit in....

I'll be in the Family area again as i'm not as wild as the others in the Ute section.

Attachments

• LH Sticker.jpg
    LH Sticker.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Lights On.jpg
    Lights On.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 131
A few from last muster (2012)

Attachments

• Charlie & Ellouise (1).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (1).jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Charlie & Ellouise (2).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (2).jpg
    216 KB · Views: 113
  • Charlie & Ellouise (3).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (3).jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Charlie & Ellouise (4).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (4).jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Charlie & Ellouise (5).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (5).jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 116
And some more

Attachments

• Charlie & Ellouise (6).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (6).jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Charlie & Ellouise (7).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (7).jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 116
  • Charlie & Ellouise (8).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (8).jpg
    219 KB · Views: 122
  • Charlie & Ellouise (9).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (9).jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 124
  • Charlie & Ellouise (10).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (10).jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
:deadhorse:

Attachments

• Charlie & Ellouise (11).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (11).jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Charlie & Ellouise (12).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (12).jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Charlie & Ellouise (13).jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise (13).jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Charlie & Ellouise.jpg
    Charlie & Ellouise.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Deni 2012.jpg
    Deni 2012.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
What, no photos of the Lady Gaga ute?

Did you see/hear the diff of that Narva ute go crunch? Loved it when old mate got out, locked in the front hubs and limped off in front drive.

What, no photos of the Lady Gaga ute?

Did you see/hear the diff of that Narva ute go crunch? Loved it when old mate got out, locked in the front hubs and limped off in front drive.

Of course! Here you go:shooter:

Ha yes the Navra truck was quite funny, what was even funnier was we'd all actually predicted him breaking it as soon as it rolled into the arena.

Attachments

• Deni 2012.jpg
    Deni 2012.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 133
Ok so who is going this year? I moved over from WA about 7 months ago and I am keen to go and tear it up for a weekend.

Latest posts

Back