Maxis bighorn

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davenavara22

Reaction score
im wondering if i could get some info on maxis bighorn M/Ts (245/75R16), diametre, quality, price that sort of stuff if anyone has or had a set

My mate runs them on his D22 and he thinks they are great, they work reasonably well in the mud and dirt, they can clog up a bit in the sticky stuff but not too bad, they have good side biters so work well in ruts. What sort of driving do you want to do?

There noisey very noisey just test drove a new hilux my cousin is buying has a brand new set on it, I dont really know if the car makes any weird noises cause you cant here anything over the tyres. Stuff that imo

All
Muddies are pretty noisy. Thats what happens with a fourby unfortunately!

There noisey very noisey just test drove a new hilux my cousin is buying has a brand new set on it, I dont really know if the car makes any weird noises cause you cant here anything over the tyres. Stuff that imo

I've got a set and compared to others the road noise is stuff all and there good in the wet as far as I'm concerned I have not had one slide out and I've tried haha

I've got a set and compared to others the road noise is stuff all and there good in the wet as far as I'm concerned I have not had one slide out and I've tried haha

X2,

The noise is not that bad. When i first got them i noticed it, now i dont one bit. My wiper noise annoys me more!

Up the bush they are great also. Cant really fault them as of yet. I run them around 18-20 psi on muddy rocky stuff and they go great.

Wet roads dont bother me at all. I would have another set. Im thinking of trying the new bighorns next! Appart from the big white lettering they look good. Havent heard much about them though.

has any one here had any expirence with federal couragias either?

My mate runs these and he thinks they are great out the bush but are not so good on the black top in the wet. But he is going to get them again just because they are cheaper then other muddies. But he did stake 1 on a pretty small tree root oneday so maybe the sidewalls arent great. not sure what the sidewalls are though

I had Bighorn 33's on my cruiser ute. I thrashed them and thrashed them and they never let me down. Ringies on rocks, ceduna to adelaide (800km) with 20psi in one of them, sand dunes softer than Beiber, plenty of black top driving with the odd burnout and they never did a thing wrong.

Had done 50,000kms on them when i sold the ute and they had at least 30% tread on them. At $250 for a 33 you cannot get a better tyre imo.

Latest posts

Back