removing canopy for sports bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozey05

Reaction score
hey guys im new to this forum and after abit of searching I couldn't really find what I was looking for.

my nav currently has an ARB canopy installed which id like to remove and install a sports bar. I don't think it would be as simple as taking off one and simply bolting in another. has anyone got a step by step guide on installing the sports bar with where to cut, how to cut etc etc?

and is there anything else that is needed in doing the swap.

cheers, dylan

hey mate, cheers for that. mines an st-x but its too hard to tell with the canopy on atm, will just have to take it off and see

Pretty simple change over. I hav an ARB canopy on my 2010 stx. Mine came with the sports bar too but it's just a matter of unbolting the canopy and lifting it off (2man job) and then carefully removing the rubber seal as not to damage it for when u put the canopy back on. Then it's just 4 bolts each side for the bar. Holes should already be there
Should be able to do it in half hour

hey guys do you know if sports bar and hard lid from a thai build st, will fit Spanish built st-x? cheers guys

Latest posts

Back