AC Dash Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatflash82

Reaction score
Hi there Forum,

Brand new to the site.
I bought a 2004 D22 STR Navara late last year, very happy with the purchase, I had been a Hilux man for many years but couldn't afford their current price range. Extremely happy with the NAV to date.

Only issue is the lights in the A/C part of the dash board (below the radio and above the ash trays) are not working. I don't think it is a fuse as they did fire up some time ago only to hit a bump and they were gone again.

Not sure where to even start, any advise would be much appreciated.

I did try a search but got to many vague hits.

Thanks in advance,

Fatflash82

2 screws underneath one of the lips on the dash piece then just pop it off and see what connection is loose :)

2 screws underneath one of the lips on the dash piece then just pop it off and see what connection is loose :)

Second that.

Try unplugging and plugging back in the connectors a few times to get a clean contact, jiggle the wires etc.

Worked for me but still occasionally plays up on.

Quick fixes for intermittent stuff ups are flicking the cold/hot lever across quickly or the inside/outside air lever.

If this fails it has been known to respond to a short swift well placed jab and verbal insult

i have same issue, pulled mine apart and tried the connections, got over it. now just a jab in the morning and away i go..... it adds to the cars character

Latest posts

Back