Oil leak

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy45

Reaction score
Well.....

As the title says, OMFG I have an oil leak @ just over 8000k's yep that's right. So:pissedoff: Also whilist I was overtaking a triple road train at Roma my intercooler hose decided to blow off WTF. I was halfway along this 60 meter monster and lost all boost.

So as you could imagine I'm not overly impressed. As they did have a recall on these hoses from new, hence the delay in release.

Also while I was out there ( Blackall ) I cleaned up 4 Kangaroos :pissedoff: The nudge bar is a complete waste of money. It pushes back onto the bonnet and crushes anything in sight of it. I guess they are good for shopping centre's. I thought some protection was better than none. So all up it's $10K worth of damage. I hit one roo at 110K's, now that was an eye opener for sure. So now I am in the process of buying an ARB summit bar, side rails and steps. Should give me a heap more protection.
So once I get it from the panel shop, it's going to Nissan to be fixed.

Attachments

• roo 3.jpg
    roo 3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 256
  • roo hit 2.jpg
    roo hit 2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 247
thats bad luck for a new vehicle plus the kangaroo hit. try a ROO-SHOO my mate has one fitted and he goes out west very often and never had a Roo come across the road. otherwise the onlt bullbar is the Steel type not alloy.

Nudge bars are not worth a pinch of salt outback.

I use shoo roos for 20+ years now and travel roo infested outback roads WA northern goldfields for work.

Only hit a roo when they had come off and i did not replace them. ARB bar saved me from a 6ft red 110km/h.

Latest posts

Back