Extreme Limits Offroad

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4x4 Accessories Online

Extreme Limits Offroad the Online 4WD Parts and Accessories store.

We have an extensive range of 4x4 Accessories, Recovery Equipment along with Suspension, GPS Navigation, 4x4 Air Compressors, and Polyurethane Products. Fast National and International delivery.

Our range of 4x4 & off road equipment includes:

Winches, Suspension, Driving Lights, Battery Chargers, Polyurethane Bushes, Radiators, GPS Navigation, Recovery Gear, Performance Accessories, Air Compressors just to name a few.

With a 1000+ products on-line, and access to 1000's more direct from the manufacturers, theres something here for everyone and every budget.

Have a look at the website, comments are welcomed

Discounts

Jason there will be

Just working on it at the moment

We are doing a discount on Pillar Pod Bundles on another forum at the moment

Only have Navara D22 pods as the D40s were not made available

Interested

Last edited:
I'm thinking you are talking about the patrol forum. Post up the discounts available and the numbers required for the discount and you will get some interest. The pillar pods have come up in discussion many times before so the interest is there just the cost is holding most back.

Only have Navara D22 pods as the D40s were not made available

When you say not made available for the D40 do you mean there is no pillar pods for a D40 or you just can't get stock of them right now because the few suppliers I've spoken too about the D40 pods say no one has invented them yet. It's not a huge priority yet but I've been casually looking over the past 12 months.

Latest posts

Back