D40 Sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new sliders/ steps

Finally fitted my new slider/steps today all bolted up through the chassis came up pretty well I think

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 360
Finally fitted my new slider/steps today all bolted up through the chassis came up pretty well I think

write up a thread on how and what you have done mate, materials ect.

When i bought my first D40 i was thinking along the same lines.

Actually used 80nb schedule 10 pipe squashed in the brake press to about similar size to original but bolted to chassis instead of body in three places have put LED's in the bottom for some puddle lights which my 2010 ST doesn't have. The tie tubes were 32nb sch 10 pipe I made it all from Stainless but the cook didn't like the colour when finished so off to the powder coaters.

G'day Guys, I'm back in the shed again, this time building 2 sets of slider/side steps for GU (Y61) Patrol wagon's, & when I've finished those, I'll be building a tube rear bar for 1 of the GU's.

Yesterday resulted in me getting 1 set of slider/side steps fully welded, & the other set about 80% welded. Once the 2nd set is welded, needto cut the ally checker plate "steps" , clean them up, & paint them.

Yes mate, I could make a set. What year is your Ranger??

Sounds good, its a 2014 dual cab with after market flared guards.
wouldnt mind a half angle set with the chequer plate step.

If you can shoot me a pm of what you think the cost maybe it would be great, thanks Deadly.

also if there is any chance they would be built before 12th of june i could get them brought down from Redland Bay

Sounds good, its a 2014 dual cab with after market flared guards.
wouldnt mind a half angle set with the chequer plate step.

If you can shoot me a pm of what you think the cost maybe it would be great, thanks Deadly.

also if there is any chance they would be built before 12th of june i could get them brought down from Redland Bay

PM sent.

Latest posts

Back