Furking bloody nissan POS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate bought brand new hilux it 5k on the clock front diff went then soon after back diff went toyota gave him big head ack to fix the rear diff under warranty lol 2mths and still going

Also changed the injectors twice still carnt get it right all all i understand is all company's are dick head

The problem is tradies buy these little 4cyl utes and put huge ass heavy as trailers behind them and cart them all day every day and think they are going to be as strong as a v8 landcrusier or a patrol. Then get on a forum and say how much of a piece of shit it is. Your dreaming. My d40 94000 on the clock and still faultless.

The problem is tradies buy these little 4cyl utes and put huge ass heavy as trailers behind them and cart them all day every day and think they are going to be as strong as a v8 landcrusier or a patrol. Then get on a forum and say how much of a piece of shit it is. Your dreaming. My d40 94000 on the clock and still faultless.
👌👌👌 perfect way to put it lol ive owned a 08 hilux and a d22 zd30 amd a d40 let me tell use nothing like a d40 love the way it drives on and off road

There not built like a landcrusier. Or a patrol but some people still think they are and treat em like they are. And another thing when guys slag all the new dual cabs off saying there shit, and useless and un reliable i lime to ask them if they ever service them and if they drive them like v8's cause i guarantee some of em do.
Old saying is you look after your car it will look after you.

I carn't mention the word *max here but the Ranger seems popular with most i speak with on the caravan forum that have had issues with Nissan have moved to the Ranger some has had terrible problems others none.Sorry to here of yours some d22's have over 600k on them without a problem ,maby you ran over a Chinaman that sure is bad luck.

AHHHH that's what it is !

Forgot to mention mate bought a ranger got it full kitted out. Lol first outing it got towed back couldnt handle the tarain moter swiched off wouldnt start been to for twice now carnt fiqure the problem out all cars have problems when they are miss treated like the boys wore saying

Hmmmm seems i spoke to soon. Limp mode three times today and running like crap from the start this morning. Got the shits with it and pulled over. Kicked it about the wheels and had a thorough look under the lid but nothing obvious. Did a full ecu reset, then revved the shit out of it for a while and did another reset. Runs like a charm now. Think it must of had a bit of shit in it somewhere. Its due for service anyway on tuesday.

Use some injector loqui moly cleaner you may have picked up bad fuel

My zd30 d22 has towed 2.5 tonnes for the last 300000ks with no problems, still drives like new, maybe not all 4 cylinders are as pathetic as you reckon. I also no of plenty more 4 cylinder motors that have higher ks than mine that tradies flog everyday and they still run without dramas.

Latest posts

Back