efn no good rotten cs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be some little loophole a snivelling libertarian will find so the family can profit from it. Can imagine the eulogy, he was a good man a kind man who provided for his family, yeah right off the hard work and sweat of others the thieving mongrel

He died doing what he loved - stealing the things others loved.

how about the guy on the news last week or week before. he is gong to jail for shooting dead a robber in his house. and the robbers mum said that manslaughter was not enough of a sentence.
you cant even imagine what I would do if I found a robber in my house or navii.......

:shotgun:

how about the guy on the news last week or week before. he is gong to jail for shooting dead a robber in his house. and the robbers mum said that manslaughter was not enough of a sentence.
you cant even imagine what I would do if I found a robber in my house or navii.......

:shotgun:

Unfortunately, if this is the case I think you are talking about, then the mum is correct, it should have been murder. The one I'm thinking about was that bloke and mates were waiting inside shed with firearms as they'd had a tip off/prior attempt. Dead guy crosses the property boundary and gets shot, which isn't allowed in Australia.

Stuff like the guys were not in danger and they were deemed good shots.

What they needed to do was let him enter shed and grab him and sit on him, then call police.

Or as the local plod said, if you rough them up, then don't call us.

FWIW, I stopped a lot of my community work when the courts started awarding damagers to the idiot who endangered themselves. Must have been a lot of us do that in NSW as they passed legislation to protect people, but like always, it had weasel room for the parasitic blood suckers.

Latest posts

Back