Happy Easter 2017

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's coming up faster than I'd like so I thought I'd get in and wish everyone all the best for the Easter break.

I know people go travelling during the break and this one's in the middle of school holidays in NSW so it's likely to be a busy time on the roads.

I've got a stint up at Mt Panorama this easter, so I won't be on the forum much during the day but I intend to get on early morning (5am start) and in the later evening (6pm finish, then dinner, relax and then forum). Yes, the Bathurst 6 Hour is on again! Woohoo!

Safe travels to everyone. Hope you have a great time whatever you happen to be doing!

Happy Easter Tony! Have a great trip!

I'm pulling the old kitchen out at home, ready for the new one :/

Day one at Mt Panorama is over, a Porsche caught fire on Hell Corner and had to be trucked in, couldn't see which car it was the thing was covered in foam! Spent the day manning the gates on the road to the top (Skyline). So sad that some people try to get into the event without paying.

What's worse is that there were quite a few volunteers for the event - needed for a range of tasks - and a lot of them pulled out. I think it's a great holiday! Yes I had to stand on my feet for 5 hours straight, but I got to meet & greet with some of the drivers (including Chas Mostert and Nathan Morcom), look in the pits and even checked out the engine bay of the only Jaguar XJS running this weekend - still with its original V12 engine under the bonnet!

And some of dem wimmin, now dem be seriously, seriously tight lycra oh my goodness I'm going to yep it's done, I'll hold my jacket a little lower no, that's a spanner in my pocket, look what's that over there?

Oh yes, PLENTY to look at.

Back