Electronic Brake Controller

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So has any 1 fitted a unit yet or have they all been done by a sparky.?
Does any1 know if there is a interface in the cab to easily pick up on. Or the brake wiring already run

So has any 1 fitted a unit yet or have they all been done by a sparky.?
Does any1 know if there is a interface in the cab to easily pick up on. Or the brake wiring already run
I just wire into the brake light switch, the D23 should have a similar setup to the 40. I've seen a few with the wireing far to light and unfused.

From what I can gather, the difference between the standard tow pro and the 'elite' version is you no longer need to calibrate the unit, it calibrates itself. This is only a minor benefit but a benefit non the less. I bought mine (old tow pro) only a couple of months ago and it really is a great unit.
Would I upgrade to the elite, no! but if your in the market now, why not buy the slightly improved model.

I think I might just do that... You rate yours?

I am in need of a brake controller.

I think I might just do that... You rate yours?

I am in need of a brake controller.

There are some good models out there but I have used this one twice now (different cars) and I think it does the job well. Installation is easy, it can hide just about anywhere and capable of changing modes if your off road towing or just towing on the black stuff.
Also if your towing loaded to unloaded it's very easy to wind the brake force back to a good setting and perform fine tunes where needed (on manual mode).

Heres my setup. It's the basic Tekonsha Primus IQ that I bought a while ago for about $100 on special. I've had the P2 before but this does the same job for me. It fits in nicely under the dash with minimal mods. The cradle and wiring loom is the same as the P2 and I think the P3 is also the same

I'll get some photos on the next one I do but I have been "cheating" by running twin core all the way to the trailer plug and getting the input from there. To hard getting under the dash now. I have the redark ebrh and I'm fine with it set it where I want and it works.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back