Np300 canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyt

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a canopy for my NP300 stx. What are people fitting and any pics. Also what the prices you are paying?Cheers

I'm running an ARB one with lift up side windows.

It was about NZ$3k from memory.

Attachments

• 20151017_155948.jpg
    20151017_155948.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 347
Alpha GSS canopy

Central locking, smooth finish, colour matched, sliding windows, interior trim, roof rack rails, interior light 3k fitted.

Last edited:
My mate got a ARB ascent canopy with central locking, lift up windows, smooth finish, colour matached, internal bracing plus 1800x1200 steel roof tray for about $5k fitted

Im also looking for the same setup. One question though, when you fit racks to the canopy and looking at carying something long on top, what do people do with the radio antenna.

Im also looking for the same setup. One question though, when you fit racks to the canopy and looking at carying something long on top, what do people do with the radio antenna.

I removed it, you can also buy shorter ones

I just had a Flexiglass Flexi Trade canopy fitted for $2,600. Base model canopy but well made. Be prepared to have some sealing issues around the tail gate spoiler thingy. I am working on a way to get the best seal all around the tail gate at the moment.

I just had a Flexiglass Flexi Trade canopy fitted for $2,600. Base model canopy but well made. Be prepared to have some sealing issues around the tail gate spoiler thingy. I am working on a way to get the best seal all around the tail gate at the moment.

My ARB one seals fine around the spoiler as they put an extra lip on it to seal against.

Flexiglass put a fibreglass lip over their spoiler as well but it is a bit flexible and the seal on it doesn't get fully into the corner so it is not a perfect seal by any means.

Have a sammitr steel one ordered. V2 model. Yet to be released. Should be a couple of weeks. Will post a pic when I get it.

I'm also looking at a work set up atm , the D40 SnugTop canopy was good but the shape towards the rear meant , for work I was loosing out on back space.

I'm currently looking at a EKO canopy , Priced around 2.2k to 2.4k depending on what your after
This one is close to what the snugtop was like https://trek4x4.com.au/product/nissan-navara-np300-2015-dual-cab-canopy/

nissan-navara-np300-2015-eko-canopy-picture.jpg

And this one is more what would suit me these days , but no side windows is a pain as they are a solid lid for 2.8k https://trek4x4.com.au/product/nissan-navara-np300-2015-workstyle-canopy/

nissan-navara-np300-2015-workstyle-canopy-thumbnail.jpg

Anyone else come up with a better price out there?

Cheers Marty

We got the genuine adventure canopy. I think it cost around $4300 fitted.
It has central locking, but that doesn't always work on the side lift up window.
Also the lift up window doesn't seem to fit properly and rattles on corrugations, this activates the interior light which in turn activates an alarm on the dash. I hope the dealer can fix it, they've already had a couple of goes.

I ended up going for a CarryBoy with lift up sides , everything works great no rattles and the locks are much better than the Snugtop I used to own on the D40 , Paid 3.6k fitted
I didnt want to central locking that other manufactures have as a selling point but wouldnt mind having on the rear

Marty

Np300 Aeroklas Canopy From TJM

Awesome looking canopy, quite aerodynamic and central locked included.
Got this fitted last week.

Now dealing with the issue of colour mis match.
My car Colour is Polar white, the canopy seems a bit on yellowish side.

Honestly a good canopy, aslong as they fix it.

Has anyone else got white caolou canopy and had mis match?

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 128
Mines mix matched to. Not overly fussed.

Car is white, canopy silver 😬😉👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back