Are you needing well priced Nissan parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been a while

Reaction score
Howdy all, i just noticed on a page someone mentioning the prices nissan charges us for parts... yup, im one ! It's appauling and a rip off..

I would have written mine off if I hadn't found these suppliers, I'm sure I posted these sites before but I thought I'd make a post/page purely for this issue..

Ok you need a parts fiche try
7ZAP.com, join and enter VIN.
Not only can you use this site to source part numbers they also supply genuine and aftermarket parts CHEAP..

Or try an importer from Japan also based here in Australia by the name of Amayama , they supply Nissan with oem parts..
They are not like 7zap, you need to be confident with your part numbers - not all parts will show photos like 7zap and I don't think they do returns from memory... these guys sell to Nissan if you know what I mean and won't mess around - you have to know what you are doing with these guys.. I purchased an oil pump cover from them , Nissan wanted $800 up to $1500 Lol even patrol part wanted $500 for the oil pump gears alone, no cover...
these guys - try under $300 for genuine oem.. cover gears etc

And this baby, this is one of the best site I have ever found, this site allows you to enter a part number and it will show you where else that part is used and the part numbers..
Yup, just say you need a break part - you enter the part number and up pop's all cars that use that same part weather it's a Volvo or a Renault etc etc with those part numbers... very cool people very cool.. I needed a clutch hydrologic line and no one had one, used this site and found the Nissan eclipse use a line 5mm longer.. f'n brilliant I say...
I think it was a Infinity that use the same calipers as the d22 lol Nissan prestige line uses d22 calipers lol love that...

Oh be careful, I went crazy on these sites - for instance, Nissan wanted $350 for two timing gears and a chain, for $450 I got two gears a chain FULL tension kit all new high tension bolts for the gears gaskets Nissan sealant and more...
I did the breaks, everything you can think of was replaced for the same amount Nissan wanted for just the 4 calipers pistons.. and I mean everything lol from back to front bolts to springs to seal kits master cylinder kits clutch and brakes...

Anyway gents have a ball.... oh if you do have a win with a part price let us know.. I love saving money lol and knowing when others are too.

The only down side can be shipping, make sure you order up big and get EVERYTHING you need in one go.. shipping is about $50 or so..

Last edited:
Dont need any parts, but thanks, i know where to look next time i do.

I tried signing up to 7ZAP but can't get past the sign up page.
Do I need to put the country code before the mobile number?

It still wasn't listed.
I put in my VIN and it came up as a Frontier.
All the parts were there.
Was looking for body mounts but was not able to find them.

You know what i thought, it's past the time period that Nissan has to supply parts for the early D22's.. I wonder how the pre 2000 guys are going . any thoughts?

To be honest the site did change from when I first found it and purchased parts, and I do remember having some issues finding my 03 this time...

Oh and another problem I found is that you have to sign up before it will do a VIN search..

Amayama only stock D40 parts, unless they call the D22 under another name.

Not to sure about the later models mate, make sure you double check your vin, country made for etc right hand drive etc

Mine pop's up no problem, all info from interior colours extras etc diff lines up..

Double check my man, it should show - try 7zap...

I searched for an airbag diagnostic module on 7Zap.com. About USD$82 - Nissan Australia quoted me $1025 plus freight.

Lol My god, we have a winner...Well done ! That's a royal middle finger to Nissan..

I mean I have had some wins but that is the best yet, wow thats just brilliant.

Sooooo, what 'ya going to spoil yourself with ol'tone?

I hope it all works out for you bloke.. that's great news ...

Oh mate, I got caught up with your win and the "Air bags" totally slipped my mind ..

Don't mean to stress anyone but are the airbags in the nav's ok ? Watched a vid on the Honda recalls and danm "It's not just the airbags going off in your face for no reason" this vid was saying parts of the airbags that are steel let go also... Aaaand yes, pictures to prove it !
You want to see the female with the mild steel eyebrow ! Talk about "lucky Phil's" sister..... oh yeah, pre surgery pics and all... she looks like a damaged T-800...... to soon.....

I never worried about it when i first read about the recall, "as mine has the "die like a man/idiot package"" ;)
mate has the "we don't need airbags- we die like real men" sticker on his Ute, funny bloke.. Queenslander eh ;) no valley to low no mountains to high....

I think the brand racall is for ALL Takata airbags- check www.ismyairbagsafe.com.au/ or your service manual I guess?? I know it's old news but those pics and the information about the likelihood of replacing all the airbags being beyond production and fitting, wow.. Also the reluctance of the honda stealerships to bring it to the costomers attention is a worry eh I know I'd want to know what airbags in my car..
In my mind until your car has been righted it basically "writes the car off" - thoughts? What airbags do the navs have?

Last edited:
Many D22s and Thai D40s were subject to recalls, grab your VIN and call a Nissan dealer and ask, is the easiest solution.

I ended up getting a second-handy from a wrecker, from a car that hadn't popped its airbags. Put it in mine, did a reset, bingo. My airbag light is out.

So I dismantled my old control unit - faulty 3900uF 25V electrolytic capacitor. Replacements of the right size aren't easy to come by. but this SOB unit looks to have about $50 of parts in it tops.

I can't remember the electronics wholesaler, was it Farnell or something? I'll have to give them a look over for the cap.

Many D22s and Thai D40s were subject to recalls, grab your VIN and call a Nissan dealer and ask, is the easiest solution.

I ended up getting a second-handy from a wrecker, from a car that hadn't popped its airbags. Put it in mine, did a reset, bingo. My airbag light is out.

So I dismantled my old control unit - faulty 3900uF 25V electrolytic capacitor. Replacements of the right size aren't easy to come by. but this SOB unit looks to have about $50 of parts in it tops.

I can't remember the electronics wholesaler, was it Farnell or something? I'll have to give them a look over for the cap.

Brilliant stuff, electronics are not my friend .... just realised after 5 years I had my dc to dc charger conected up wrong.... I had the dc charger running to the positive terminal on the battery and not strait to the alternator... whoops, works much better now ;)

Brilliant stuff, electronics are not my friend .... just realised after 5 years I had my dc to dc charger conected up wrong.... I had the dc charger running to the positive terminal on the battery and not strait to the alternator... whoops, works much better now ;)

That shouldn't have made a huge difference, because there should have been a big honking cable from the alternator positive output to the battery positive ... but if it's working for you, why argue?

I am having trouble getting prices off 7zap, I have entered in my vin and selected the car details correctly and I can see all the parts but I can't get any actual prices for the parts I click on. Ie there is a box that says show prices but no actual monetary value is displayed?

That shouldn't have made a huge difference, because there should have been a big honking cable from the alternator positive output to the battery positive ... but if it's working for you, why argue?

Lol I.K.R... But it did, my life eh ;)

be interesting to know and hear from others that have ctek chargers fitted..

I am having trouble getting prices off 7zap, I have entered in my vin and selected the car details correctly and I can see all the parts but I can't get any actual prices for the parts I click on. Ie there is a box that says show prices but no actual monetary value is displayed?

Yeahhh, I tried the other day and it's still not allowing me to join/ sign up... I'm thinking it may have something to do with the international code before the Australian number??

I'll try again today and see what happens, but I'm thinking I/we may need a VPN ??? Don't know much about the VPN thing... ???

Yeahhh, I tried the other day and it's still not allowing me to join/ sign up... I'm thinking it may have something to do with the international code before the Australian number??

I'll try again today and see what happens, but I'm thinking I/we may need a VPN ??? Don't know much about the VPN thing... ???
It's working for me, I just registered. It seems they only have pricing for parts they have available. I could get prices for a few things, short motor and injector pump, etc but not other stuff like headlights and dash panels and stuff...

Latest posts

Back