Stronger CV's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX_Racer295

Reaction score
What CV's are you guys using? Does anyone have any experience with the GSP branded ones? Or could you point me in the direction of a stronger set or ones that have a greater range of movement?

Dont know, but remember stronger cvs will transfer the stress to the diff and transfer case.
Its cheaper and easier to change cvs i would be my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

I have alredy installed a R200a front diff with a LSD centre in the front ( that was a bit of a mission sourcing parts to make it all work) and am currently soucing another transfer case, as it sounds like my chain is slipping. I hear that the d21's have a wider chain but from what i can see, have a diffirent splined input shaft and seems to be quite the hassle to make it work. Had anyone succefully upgraded their transfer case to the one with the wider chain or just keep using d22 spec'd ones?

Just installed a set of GSP CVs on my 98 Mazda BRavo

Quality seemed quite good for chinese made, not as good as OEM but not bad

couldnt find any japanese made aftermarket ones so thought id have to give these a go

considering GSPs were $260 a set, and genuine were about $1700 a set im stoked

that said i bet they dont last near as long as OEM

So it looks like a regular change out of cv's then. Maybee i can work on beating Joshy's time if 20 min ��

Latest posts

Back