Ute won't start after swirl mod

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camtheman3306

Reaction score
Gday guys, just blanked the egr and done the swirl mod on my 2005 model, ran for a bit then just stopped and now wont start. Anyone got any ideas? Do i need to reset the ecu somehow after disconnecting the solenoids?
Cheers

i would say you have got the solenoids or vac tubes mixed up and the butterfly is closing starving it of air.

Not sure what the go was, checked it all again and was all sweet, turned it off and on a couple of times and it hasnt missed a beat

fyi i hope you have done the butterfly mod as well. swirl mod is minor. the butterfly mod is the important one.

two different pictures.
the rearrange of the hoses is the butterfly mod.
easiest way to do the swirl mod is to unplug the solenoid.

Righto cheers, i thought switching the lines around did both. So which solenoid do you leave unplugged then? Thought id read up enough and had all this sorted but apparently not...

Righto cheers, i thought switching the lines around did both. So which solenoid do you leave unplugged then? Thought id read up enough and had all this sorted but apparently not...

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=4713
unplug the brown connector.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back