Clear indicators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boofa

Reaction score
I want to buy some clear indicators 4 the side of my nav the ones in the front fenders dose any one know where I can buy these and how much they are ? Cheerz

Have you checked ebay, there is plenty of those bling items on ebay although they might only be for the D40 I'm not sure since I never look at those sort of things with any interest.

I had them in my old car but have considered getting them for the Nav.

Might buy a set aswell.

Dave.

One step away from furry dice, shagpile roof carpet and sprinkler music blaring out the speakers :eviltongue:

I have a Kenny off South Park air freshner hanging off the mirror.

Has that gone to far ?

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's not quite a bling bling accessory but atleast your car smells pretty.

That's probably a bit broad, there will be different model Commodore's just like there are different model Nav's.

The rear of the commodore and the nav side lights actually look very simular, might be able to adapt them slightly, but might get myself the ebay specials from the UK also......

sorry around the VR/S to VX models
you can get clear indicators for them, which look very similar

Last edited:
hey i bought some off ebay..they were for a d40 couldnt find d22 ones.....just modified the new indicator to fit d22 plug and gave the guards a little bit of surgery with the dremel and burr bit........took bout hour....

Can anyone please clarify how to get the originals off???
Have tried leveraging them out but worried I'm going to break something.

Do the covers come off and then unscrew from inside or does the whole thing pop out???

Under the front side i think it is you can stick a small screwdriver in to release a tab which will let them pop out. Just try not to scratch your paint.

Latest posts

Back