Tyresales.com.au

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezz

Reaction score
Just wondered if any members have had experience purchasing tyres from tyresales.com.au? Probably a bit late but I've just purchased a set for a reasonable price (considering my locality VERY reasonable) and there's even an approved fitment center close by (another win considering my locality) still awaiting arrival and fitment of some BFG muddies and so far it's been a very easy purchase.

The website claims affiliation to carsales.com.au and seems quite legit, I think this might benefit members and will repost with my experience once they have been fitted.

Hey sorry for the late reply.

Pros:
Good prices
Large range of sizes and tread
Australian staff, No overseas call centres
Great customer service
Reasonable postage

Cons:
Stock system may indicate the wrong stock
Delayed delivery - Not really a con if you have to order yours in anyway

Overall had a good experience, Long story short there was a delay with the tyres arriving but living here I'm used to it. I would recommend anyone to go through them, Make sure you tick the box for the wheel alignment for $90, This is where local fitting centres make their coin as I found out.

I found a good price for BFG's and knew there was only one tyre shop in the suburb i choose for fitting.
I then rang that shop & they did the deal for that price, the guys didn't know anything about the website though.

Just found this site this morning actually. Having same issues with loading. Anyone else bought from them?

Latest posts

Back