jordan's d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skayoner

Reaction score
Hey fellow navara lovers
Last year i bought a 2000 d22 2wd petrol/gas for work and she served me so well! Now ive got a contract which doesnt involve me lugging tools and material around, but i still want to keep her so im wanting to capitalize on its best attribute, its tail happyness :)
So has anyone set these cars up for drift with there standard engine? Im wanting to do it as cheap/free as possible, so if any of you bush mechanics out there have some tips on tightening up chassis? I have some steel at work i think i can adapt as lowering blocks, is there springsfrom other cars i can use to lower the front? Or am i cutting springs..
Also im ordering a hydrolic handbrake, if i keep old handbrake under dash can i still get defected for it?
Any help guys will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Jordan

She does alright.. its nothing serious its just for some weekend fun as i already have fwd race car

Sounds awesome. The front end should be torsion bar, so just wind them all the way down til they can't go any lower.

Does it have a ka24 in it at the moment?

As for the motor, it depends what condition it is in and what you want to get out of it. If you wantes to run straight lpg, you can get it tuned to suit and run more timing so you get a bit more out of it. Or build a turbo manifold to suit a turbo around the same size as the diesel ones and put a gas carby on it and run straight lpg as a blow through setup and it will go like hell if you set it up properly.

Latest posts

Back