Whats everyone doing today on there day off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

I suppose I should go around to my brother's place and look at his girlfriends car that I have been meaning to look at for a month.

Cant do much else as its raining. Grrrrrr.

I gotta work later tonight so I am not going 4wding as I will probably fall asleep on the New England Highway northbound.

Any boys I hope everyone is having more fun then me.

Dave.

About to go have lunch with the "outlaws".

Raining here too.

Arn't you a comms tech Dave? Im trying to think where a comms tech would do night shift work. Mine maybe?

About to go have lunch with the "outlaws".

Raining here too.

Arn't you a comms tech Dave? Im trying to think where a comms tech would do night shift work. Mine maybe?

Yeah a contractor, we get the work the afternoon before. I usually do the work in the afternoon's so I get the next day off.

I travel around the Telstra exchanges in my area. Dont wanna deal with customers.

Easy life and job I know but I kinda love it, as much as you can like your job. :)

Sorry to make you feel bad Shonky.

Dave.

Sorry to make you feel bad Shonky.

Dave.

I shouldn't complain, I'm self employed so it has its own perks, like having holidays when it suits me, not when it suits the boss, and if I want to take 2 or 3 months off for a big trip, I can as long as I can afford to, so it's not all bad.

What was the holiday for anyway? Wasn't a holiday in Vic AFAIK.

Latest posts

Back