oil change intervals

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oil change intervals

• 5000 ks

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • 10000 ks

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • 15000 ks

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • change what?

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only at 5000kms using only 5w-40 fully syn oils, genuine oil filter, oil additive like Nulon diesel oil treatment, also use mafisensor cleaner and clean the maf sensor.

10k.
with egr blocked off oil is fine even 10k.
however things like dusty conditions would dictate other wise as listed in the handbook.

5,000 Kms new oil filter and fuel filter (yeah may be stupid fuel filter every 5k but for $30 odd it's my cheap insurance Egr blocked and catch can fitted

Jarryd

Every 5K, oil and filter..fuel filter every 10K

EGR blocked off and oil is black within 500kms

In my LN106 2.8 Hilux every 5000km with out fail, BUT in all three of my Navs Its 10,000km unless its been doing it hard then i will treat it to and do on 5000km.

Doing it at 10,000km never hurt the ZD30 i owned and it was going fine with over 370,000km when it went swimming.

10K, don't believe that 5k offers any further insurance to anyone other than the oil companies and if Mitsu can make little 4 cylinder engines that push 3-8 tonne that can easily go 20K without servicing and work shitloads harder than any Nav on this site does then Nissan can make an engine that does 10K between oil changes.

10000k , sometimes 5000k , depends how hard my mechanic tightened up the sump plug on my 10000k services.

every 5k with me oil and oil filter. with penrite oil. i find when its getting about 4k the engine starts getting a bit more noisyer. id hate to see wat it would sound like if i stretched it out to 10k. sound like a old tractor i recon

Latest posts

Back