eng light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I'd say so. Breather sounds like it to me from that description. Just make sure that valve is around the right way on the new tank. If it is reversed the fuel pump may be creating a vacuum inside the tank and starving the pump of fuel.

Sent from my 5042G using Tapatalk

the line with the small "filter" is the breather line. the "filter" is a valve.
possible the breather line connects to a line in the tank to reduce the chance of fuel going out the breather line when the tank is full.

Thanks tweak'e, must get around to putting another "filter" on mine lol.

Yep I'd say so. Breather sounds like it to me from that description. Just make sure that valve is around the right way on the new tank. If it is reversed the fuel pump may be creating a vacuum inside the tank and starving the pump of fuel.

Sent from my 5042G using Tapatalk

Yep they are marked "engine-->" at one end.

Think you can rule that out as a possible problem swampman. Tweak'e and bods are right. Those internal pipes in the tank connect to the breather which goes via a valve then through a steel pipe to the engine bay/firewall.

Just a thought, but how good is your battery?

They throw a CEL light if the battery isn't as good as it should be. Mine even threw an error code, where there was no error. New batteries - all good my end.

Latest posts

Back