What yd25 fuel filter?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmac

Reaction score
Tried to buy a ryco fuel filter the other day but apparently theyre not available anymore. Does anyone remember the original ryco part number? And what filters do people use now? Thanks

i buy my Genuine Fuel and Oil filters from Ebay. the price is good and the quality is safe, make sure you get the small bottom rubber o-ring with the filter as well.

If you're in WA, try Filters Plus in Welshpool. They stock all you need, and are *very* well priced.

They use the BOSCH OEM filters - and are surprisingly sharp on the pricing

They still list the Ryco z332 for the zd30, but last time I got a fuel filter for mine (2010 yd25, 18 months ago now) they had a z699 listed. That has since been removed from the catalogue and ryco don't list a fuel filter for the d22 yd25 at all anymore... According to the supercheap system, the z699 fits quite a few different vehicles from the ranger and bt50 to cruisers from memory. They still have that filter on the shelf though and I have had no issues running one on mine for the last 18 months....

Apparently Mazda diesels including Mazda 3 and 6 too haha. And the newer pajeros so I guess they must be OK... Here's a spec sheet http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5960c47dcba84/0809ETechBulletinZ699311209.pdf

Last edited:
I know I was just thinking that myself haha. But in saying that, I do have a standing pre filter set up too, water separator as well... Plus I've probably only done about 20k km on the current filters lol

Latest posts

Back