Hello!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norip8668

Reaction score
G'day chaps!

My name is Henky and I'm from Indonesia. Bought a '03 D22 3.0TDi with 120,000km done 6 months ago and still, I never run out of reason driving it around everyday. That's included heavy traffic city commuting as well.

I'm probably the first Indonesian in the forum (after a brief search with keyword Indonesia :rock: ) and have been actively viewing as passive member for the moment. All I can say that this forum is greatly filled with D22 & D40 navara enthusiasts and I'm glad that I found it earlier. Found some reasonable ways to solve my exhaust smoking and turbo oil leak problems here. You blokes are great, thanks!
We have some 4x4 forum in local language here , but they are all majority of Ford Ranger, Mazda BT and Mitsubishi L200 owners. Navara owners are least of minority here :suicide2:

Cheers,

Henky

Welcome Henky .... happy to see that you have already picked up on stuff from the Forum ...

I've only been here for a few months really, and have learned heaps - and even made a few friends.

Welcome mate.

Is English a second language over there ?

Dave.

Unfortunately, English is not well spoken here. Most people speak local dialect as their second language. English in fact, too, is my 3rd language.

The way some people write their posts you'd think English was a 2nd language here too so don't be too worried atleast your post was readable. Welcome to the forums.

Latest posts

Back