D22 Pillar pod. Group buy maybe ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's why I was thinking of getting more people and Ill email them to see what they will do.

Dave.

I'd be interested if the price was right and they fitted the 08/09 model pillars ??
Dont think they would of changed though from previous years ??

$150 for 2 pods...not cheap is it.

For you DIYers, I did mine a awhile ago for less than $50.

Bought a Universal POD from ebay: universal pillar pod, Cars, Parts Vehicles, Gauge Trim items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

Slights Mods - had to grind off leading edge (you can see the other one to be removed at the bottom of the POD)

P5250004.jpg

Could paint if you wanted (but i could be bothered)

P5250002.jpg

Finished Product

P5250011.jpg
P5250008.jpg

not a bad effort for a hungover sunday mornin'

Last edited:
Since 4x4 store dont know what customer service is and will never get my business in future.

4x4 Accessories

I shot these guys a email. Abit dearer but if the customer service is there I will pay abit more, I hope they lower the price for a few bought at the same time.

Check out that volt metre in the link above. Pretty cool I think.

Dave.

Got emailed back this morning.

$137 plus shipping for a order of 10.

I am happy with that, customer service to.

Dave.

Yeah I've seen that site before those volt gauges look pretty cool, would be good if you could get a triple pod gauge as I need it for pyro and boost before volts.

Ok with the bulk buy, would this company send out individual orders around the place or would they basically send it all to you and then leave it up to you to send it out to everyone? Also can they colour match them to the d22 trim or do they only send them in plain black. Doesn't really matter to me either way put my name down for one if this goes ahead.

Cheers.

A triple will be good. Dont think the make em though.

Ill ask about the colours Jon.

I will get a promo code off them and they can ship them to everyone and you can pay the direct.

Dave.

Righto I emailed for a promo code.

Who is in ?

They wont colour match, best to get it painted.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back