D22 Dash Noises

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortyNavros

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have had these two squeaking type noises coming from my dash lately and then drive me bloody crazy. I did a bit of research and stumbled across a forum where someone sprayed some silicon spray down the front of the dash between the front most join and windscreen. I gave it a crack and bingo, all my dash noises were gone.

I use some stuff called CRC silicon spray and I used it previously at an old job, it is awesome but does cost a bit compared to others, however it is the best silicon spray I have used. Just need a little extension piece so you can direct it down between the front of the dash plastic and windscreen.

Just thought I would post this up to help anyone else as it is no doubt a common thing.

Cheers,
Shorty

Those silicon sprays are also great for spraying in or on your window channels, lubricates the channel and doesn't leave any residue

Pretty sure I have a similar noise coming from the passenger size. Might give that spray a crack

Pretty sure silicon spray is what they use as "paint protection" as well.

Latest posts

Back