D40 Service manual.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see someone finally put it out there, the Frontier manual has been out there for ages. I didn't download the link cause I have it on cd already but how big does that unzip to, the file says it's 69 meg compressed, my cd is nearly 300 meg surely the compression isn't that good.

AU D40.rar\AU D40 - RAR archive, unpacked size 135,332,979 bytes. I run vista and had to update adobe reader for it to operate. Great find Biscuits thanks mate!

Is it for Euro 3 or euro 4 spec engine?

I already have both UK spec euro 3 diesel and Oz spec euro 3 diesel + 4l V6 petrol workshop manuals on my hard drive but I would really like a copy of the euro 4 one.

tried to download this manual does not work. does anyone have the D40 diesel manual?

D40 diesel manual

i tried again to download the manual. a zipped file with run then came up esm-d40-rar but i still can see the manual? i downloaded this media get program but cant see any manual any help appriciated

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a later version of this around? This is 2005 and I am keen to see what diferences there are between the different models of the 2.5 engine. 126kw vs 140kw etc.

Cheers, db.

It appears there has been some revisions but no real updates as far as I can tell. I haven't compared my two revisions word for word but they are the same physical size on the disc and the only changes I have seen was a few wire colour changes but neither were right anyway.

I doubt there is any significant changes between the 126Kw and the 140KW and both manuals I have list things aussie models don't get (like the rear camera in the rear view mirror) so they will no doubt be generic across the model range. with only slight revisions, revisions I'm yet to find between the 05 and the 08 revisions.

Edit: of course there is the quite real possibility that because these manuals are dodgy copies that break copyright any revisions could just be a changed front page to sell more copies on ebay.

Thanks Krafty,

I might have a chat with the Nissan guys when I am down there next, I am due for a service anyway. I might see if I can wrangle a current copy from them.

Do you have any idea what basic difference there is between the two engines? I might post a new thread in the appropriate section, as I am curious if the changes can be made to make the 126 140....

Cheers, db.

Nissan want about $1200 for it last time someone checked and I doubt many dealers would want to share for nix, apart from it being an illegal copy I doubt too many dealer monkeys are smart enough to burn a copy. It's the same as their parts cattledog, unfortunately if you want it you have to rely on sources that may not been deemed legal despite just how useful such an item could be to a vehicle owner.

There is very little from memory, apart from a tune I think it's the same engine, I'm sure there was a thread about it somewhere.

Latest posts

Back