arb canopy installation

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james.reece

Reaction score
G'day i've looked everywhere on here and on google and i can't find any information about bolting my arb canopy (secondhand) to the tub of my navara.

It didn't come with any bolts so i'm not sure whether the bolts that connect to the canopy to the mounting bracket go through the tub as well.
Any help or photos would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

I think ARB use J bolts or something similar. They hook under the rim of the tub rather than go through the panel. Ring your local ARB bloke they can probably supply them after market, no need to drill into the tun if you don't have too.

So far ARB has been pretty tight lipped cause they want to get the money to install it, however if i ask for a j bolt system to replace the bolt in system i've got they might help me out I would still really like to use what ive already got to save cost though. Thanks for the quick reply Krafty

I have the need to have a used classic ARB canopy installed onto my 2012 D40 and would appreciate if you guys can direct me to the right direction to obtain a copy of the installation instructions. Thanks.

You won't need the instructions mate.
Place the canopy over the tub and position to your liking, mark out the holes. Drill tub, place foam gasket over tub ( available from Clark rubber) Refit canopy and bolt on.

Latest posts

Back