Oil filler cap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hoping someone might be able to answer this, are the oil filler caps all compatible? D22/Patrol, DI and CRD?

From what I can see is there is three variations? DI with a flat washer? DI with an O ring and then a shorter one for the CRD?

I have a D22 ZD30 and have noticed that there is a chunk missing from the bottom of the filler cap, like it has been hit by a cam lobe? One other D22 I have looked at also had the same kind of bit missing, is that common?

Haha mine is missing aswell and was wondering the same thing, but mostly lilely dropped when i did rocker cover seal i saw nothing down there

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Mine has a bit broken off the bottom of the cap as well.

When I replaced the clutch in mine, I also replaced the rear main while the flywheel was off for machining. Which also means the sump has to come off, to do it properly. That's where I found the broken piece... in the sump lol. It must have made it's way from the tappet cover down to the sump. Wouldn't do any harm floating around in there I suppose lol.

Latest posts

Back