Wiring loom for boggard turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jap55s

Reaction score
Het guys just wondering, I'm getting myself a boggard turbo timer new for my d22 2005 just wondering where is the loom for it to plug straight into? It above steering colum, behind dash, radio? Thanx, this will save me stripping everything apart

its just below the steering column. I took off the panel below the steering column just to make it a bit easier. I installed the push button bit in the rectangle hole near the LHS middle vent, it fits quite nicely in there.

Hey found it just to the right. That it?

Attachments

• image-4235775212.jpg
    image-4235775212.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 162
Sorry I don't own a 22, but I would assume the timer needs to be "T" into the existing wiring rather than a spare plug been available.

My understanding is you need power, earth, and ignition to make it work.

Sorry I can't help more.

You have to unplug whats there and plug the Bogaard loom in between it.

Your pic is definately the OBDII port.

Na, if we leave it unlocked hopefully people will use it again instead of starting a new thread and asking the same question.

Dave.

You unplug the plug on the back of the ignition barrel and connect it too 1 end and connect the other plug to complete the t plug..I have one in my D22, if you want let me know, ill take photos tomorrow

I also wired the earth up to the handbrake button that indicates brake on. So if ute Tries to get stollen while timer running. It triggers the ignition to cut out once brake is realeased. These boggards are very handy

Latest posts

Back