Tray fitment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Hunter

Reaction score
Hey all, I have recently acquired a flexiglass aluminum tray and am wanting to know if anyone else has mounted one, any info would be appreciated on what I will need to do

Mounted one on what?

Would help if people knew what you were mounting it too.

Mounting is something i have done quite a few times.

Should be as simple as some decent bolts from the tray mounts to the chassis mounts if it is a straight bolt on unit.

I'm about to take my tub off and it just hit me. What happens to the spare tyre wheb you add an alloy tray? Is there a different mount or is it still mounted to somewhere on the chassis?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If you have a look underneath, pretty certain there's a bridge between the two chassis rails where the wheel winch is. Doesnt change between tub and trayback

Awesome. Thanks for your help mate. I figured if I wasn't a lazy bastard and got under and had a look I could have resolved my own question. Thanks again for the help buddy.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If you have a look underneath, pretty certain there's a bridge between the two chassis rails where the wheel winch is. Doesnt change between tub and trayback

Correct, only thing that can play havoc is the tray height, I find I have to have the winder handle on a angle, cause it rubs on the tray, could always drill a hole inline with it,

Latest posts

Back