Bathurst 1000

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackNavara

Reaction score
Hi all,
Is anyone going to the race this weekend? I think team Vodafone duo Jamie Whincup and Craig Lowndes will be hard to beat this year!

Not going, but I wi be watch ing the last 3hrss off the race good whether for fishing on Sunday...

Yep, Vodafone are have the goods to take it out, but I would realy like to see DJ's team win... There a iconic Ford team that will benifit from more sponsorship if they get a Bathurst win...

But Batharst is more about luck then anything else... How many time has a team (and mainly Ford) been leading with a healthy margin only to get take out off the race by forces uncontrolled by them...

GO FORD

I went when I was a young bloce once. year before they decided they didnt like how the Skylines kept winning.

Then I watched Larry Perkins do a special on the cars and how they are made. I lost interest when I saw that the Holdens are not realy Holdens and the Falcons were not realy Falcons!

The old days when they drove the race cars to the track would have been the time to be into it.

I dont even watch it anymore.

Even though I think commodores and falcons are boring as hell to watch racing, I reakon Greg Murphy will win.

I ain't a Kiwi but Murphy can drive. I hate Skaife so I hope he doesn't win.

Dave

Yet another win for Lowndes and Whincup that means they are the first men to win 3 in a row in 24 years. Was good to see Murphy pull off an incredible second by passing Steven Richards with only a handful of laps remaining!

Latest posts

Back