is anyone els getting the run aroundwith the navara asia app

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kd0603

Reaction score
Every time i log on with my samsung phone i get a popup asking me to get the navara asia app from the app store and i gotta cancel out every time i change pages the same thing its driving me nuts ,,,doesnt happen when im home on my tablet just my stupid phone how do i stop this rubbish

I've got a galaxy s5 and can't say I have that issue. Are you using a web browser or tapatalk app to view the forum?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

No i dont have tapatalk, this is the only forum i have any persistant problem with that have an app in play store option ..just another thing clogging up the phone
as for ditch the samsung never never never will i change back been there ,done that , regretted it

from what i heard was to get rid of your samsung 7 as they catch fire for no reason. even in your pocket plus not allowed on aircraft now.

If you have a Samsung Note 7 they were all bricked by Samsung on Dec 15, no longer able to connect to any Australian phone network. They are being replaced with Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 edge. see Samsung Recall Notice.

I have gone onto the website on my phone lately to see if I had any grief. I have a galaxy S4. No real problems with using the forum but I have found that opening a link to another website brings up the navasia website first and I have to re-select the one I was wanting. I am using chrome. Will have to look into this

Latest posts

Back