4 low problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spannaman

Reaction score
Now then, if anyone's having problems getting their truck into 4low like me, 2h no prob, 4hi no prob, tried ramming it in, rocking it, reversing it, I've got the solution, took me a while but it's easy when yer know how

I can only assume you are talking about a d22, where you have to push the stick down towards the floor to go into and out of 4low...

Now then, if anyone's having problems getting their truck into 4low like me, 2h no prob, 4hi no prob, tried ramming it in, rocking it, reversing it, I've got the solution, took me a while but it's easy when yer know how
so its "i know how but i'm not going to tell you".

idiots like this should be banned :pissedoff:

spannaman, maybe you should have supplied your answer instead of leaving the post dormat, new guys to this would be waiting for the how did you do it.
so i don,t blame the guys for there replies to your post.

Well excuuuse me, I didn't realise how morbidly serious this site is, I shall endeavour to keep my humor to myself in future, I do apologise if I've made anyone's life unbearable whilst waiting for the punchline, I shall immediately chain myself to the bonnet of a miserable navara owners truck & await the damn good flogging I deserve, thank you

I've re read it & I'm confused as to why your confused? If YOU re read above you will note my post was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek you see, I didn't realise folk were throwing themselves off bridges & the like, I was going to post more or less immediately after but I had one of those things to deal with, you know, a life !!

........ If YOU re read above you will note my post was supposed to be a bit tongue in cheek you see,......
bad choice of humor.
i deal with loads of nut jobs that think like that in real life.
get a few on the forums from time to time, they get told to f off.

I had the same problem but I found out what is was and I'm not going to tell anyone what it was LOL
Merry Xmas everyone but if you do search on this forum you will find what the problem was hahahaha :beer:

just don,t go breaking your box mate.

Already broke a drive shaft & what a nightmare that was, took about 4 hrs to change had to remove more & more parts then it still didn't want to go in then when it did I couldn't get the circlip back on the end, so I left it off sod it

There yer go Oldie, if the experts told us everything they wouldn't be the experts anymore would they

Back