What are these for?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Critter

Reaction score
Hi guys stiffing around under rear tray today and found these two wiring plugs, anyone know what they're for they go to each side of th rear wheels but nothing I can see to plug them into it's the 2 plugs on the right of pic.
Also these two lines similar to brake lines one on rhs at the back of air box the other on the driver side any help welcome cheers. :redcool:

Attachments

• IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0366.jpg
    IMG_0366.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
those wire plugs could be for the trailer lights. do you rear lights work ? do you have a towbar fitted and wired up ?

PHP:
Ahh thanks Tweak'e awesome.
Yes my rear lights work fine and I do have a tow ball and all wired up fine, the wiring goes from these plugs to the rear wheels as in this pic.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Ok it's possible I've only had it 4 months so still working my way around it, don't know the prev history as came from a dealer but that explains it for me, thanks heaps for the info knew I'd get it sorted through you fellas, guess I'll just leave them hanging there lol.
Have a happy new year fellas cheers.

Those plugs are for the rear ABS sensors that go to each of the rear wheel drums.
They should be mounted to a bracket on top of the dif.

Latest posts

Back