• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SLIDERS AND BARS (who is interested)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be in for the bashplates. Is even give my vehicle as a test car but we ain't in same state. Goodluck scotty looking forward to seeing what comes out of it. Also have u got a plan for the sliders/ sidestep for.09 model with the brake lines running up the chassis?

RustyNav we will be doing sliders for every model except the new D40's with curtain airbags.My neighbour has an 09 D22 so I will make a set off that and make a jig to suit.

hey scotty what brand is the rear bar on your ute?

I don't know what brand it is Pat.I got it off ebay and it was for a fors courier.We changed the bar irons to suit.We will be making rear tube bars and I will be sourcing the the spare wheel carrier to suit our bars.
These are also in the pipeline

G'day mate, would be interested in a rear bar to suit my D40. Are you plaining to use the original toe bar & build the back bar around it?
please let me know your thoughts
ta

Ah k. No worries I'll see if you have one available by the time I'm ready for one if not I'll knock one up I guess

scottybobcat said:
We are looking at doing one with the spare wheel holder aswell

Yer that's what I am after. I'm a fitter by trade just don't have the time to make one at the moment.

Yeah those roof bars look awesome Scotty! Are those welds your handy work? Lookin forward to seeing the sliders. Cheers

Yeah Blacky we will be designing the rear bar around the factory tow bar

I have the factory standard tow bar sitting in the back shed Scotty - pretty keen to get rid of it - if you want to cut it up a bit and work it into a custom rear tow/step/protection bar - let me know.

comes of a D40 thai 2009 dual cab

Hey Scotty I was wondering if you have had a look at doing sliders for single cabs yet? If so what's the price set back?

Alphabet we will do them for anything mate but will need to get my hands on one to measure up.
You will be looking around the $450 $500 mark mate.The same amount of work goes into them as the twin cab ones.

Cool thanks Scotty, I will have to see how my experiment with making my own ends up( not looking good) and planning a trip down....the postage would e a killer plus a good excuse for a road trip

Cool thanks Scotty, I will have to see how my experiment with making my own ends up( not looking good) and planning a trip down....the postage would e a killer plus a good excuse for a road trip

Postage would be quite reasonable through e-go.com.
I used them to get a roof top tent down this week and it cost me $125 from Woolongong.
I also used them to send a set of original side steps to SA and it was $45.00.Coloundra frieght arnt to bad on price either.

Ok we are so much closer now guys.Hopefully I have the pipe bender tomorrow and should have our steel delivery tuesday so wednesday we will be making our first set of sliders.When they are done I will post some pics up for everyone to see.
Hopefully you guys will place some orders and we will get into full production to get everyone there sliders ASAP and also start on the rear bars and bash plates.

Latest posts

Back