Injector part number

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneD40

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had the car in for a check over as I suspected the injectors were on the way out (bit sluggish, black smoke, economy down) and my suspicions were confirmed. I'm up for a new set of diesel injectors.

I'm planning on sourcing them through Baileys Diesel Group, but I need to know the specific part number required. Anyone have any idea? Or know where I can find out?

The options are: 16600-EC00A, 16600-EC00D, 16600-EC00E and 16600-EB70. The car is a 2007 D40 manual dual cab with the YD25.

Cheers.

Hi all,

Had the car in for a check over as I suspected the injectors were on the way out (bit sluggish, black smoke, economy down) and my suspicions were confirmed. I'm up for a new set of diesel injectors.

I'm planning on sourcing them through Baileys Diesel Group, but I need to know the specific part number required. Anyone have any idea? Or know where I can find out?

The options are: 16600-EC00A, 16600-EC00D, 16600-EC00E and 16600-EB70. The car is a 2007 D40 manual dual cab with the YD25.

Cheers.

could you not get them from Nissan with your vin number?

if not Nizbits may be able to look them up for you.

I would definitely be getting them from Baileys, not sure if you have watched the youtube clips on their web site but have a look at the one on "coding" very interesting and can actually work to give you more horses similar to a chip but just by tricking the ecu

could you not get them from Nissan with your vin number?

Yeah, I gave them a call, but the guy on the other end didn't fill me with confidence when he called the injector 'the pointy thing that squirts fuel'. Thought I'd check with the knowledgeable folks here.

Seems it's part number 16600-EC00A. Baileys Diesel have a 4-5 week wait for their exchange injectors at the moment. Must be popular.

Back