Td27 Ac pump to endless Air setup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unkn0wn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

After the engine conversion all my ac gear have been removed and I'm left with a couple of spare td27 ac pumps.

I am toying with the idea of setting one up for 'endless' air system as i frequently go offloading and a quick Tyre inflation system is something that appeals to me.

does anyone know if these units have a dedicated sump for oiling? Has anyone used one of these for a similar setup?-how did you go about it?

from what i understand if it does not have a dedicated oil setup then you need to run an oilier on the intake and a oil removal system on the pressure line....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Christian

does anyone know if these units have a dedicated sump for oiling? Has anyone used one of these for a similar setup?-how did you go about it?

No sump. They can be pulled down and modified for self-lubrication... From memory it involves grinding out/filling in some port so that the grease is captive. Then you grease it as part of your routine service procedure.

from what i understand if it does not have a dedicated oil setup then you need to run an oilier on the intake and a oil removal system on the pressure line....

Yeah. An airtool inline oiler with a nice big reservoir is fine to provide oil, plus a tank with a drain valve to remove it.

Latest posts

Back